changes made after the film review

 One change that I made was to make the video less glitchy. In order to do this for certain parts I had to take the clip out and put it back in. Although this took some time it made the project video look much better. Another thing I did was refilm some shots of me. My teammate Kennedy and I split up the camera angles that we still had to include. This was so that one person did not have to do all of the camera angles. We split it up amongst ourselves as Tasmia could not film due to personal reasons.  When it came time for me to refilm, I noticed that I had misplaced the ball prop that I had been using. Because I didn't want to have to refilm all of my scenes, I decided to not refilm certain shots as I couldn't without this certain prop. However, I could still get all the camera angles I needed from my running scenes. I also filmed a high angle just in case Kennedy was not able to do one. However, I doubt it will be used as it doesn't really look like I'm in a forest. Another thing I did was play around with filters. The lighting on the shots were bright as they were filmed during the day. This doesn't really help give a mysterious tone/feeling. Some of the filters distorted things so you couldn't see what was happening clearly. Others just made the shadows look really weird and made it look like we were trying to do something in the horror genre instead of the genre we were actually doing. I think that my group and I will just keep the lighting how it is for now. Although it may get changed if one of my teammates find a filter that fits are intro video. The picture I decided to include on this blog is part of one of the establishing shots that I took. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting props

Genre Research: A Wrinkle in Time