changing music on the final project

 Today I was going over my project to see what else I could do. While listening to the music that my group and I had chosen I thought something was off. The music sounded ok, but I went to go look for music to see if I could find one that sounded a little better. I started off by just looking up creepy/mysterious songs. That is until I remembered that I needed to find one that was royalty free. I looked on a bunch of different websites that had royalty free music on them. I found a few I liked. However, I narrowed it down to just one song as the other three did not really fit the video. Things such as the songs being too fast or to slow (not aligning with what was happening). After this I had to talk to my teammates. I told them about the song that I thought would be a better fit and at first, they were hesitant. This was mainly due to the fact that the editing was pretty much done by the point. However, after they listened to it, they agreed that this song was a better fit then the song that my group and I were originally going to use. After this I had to put this new song onto the video in the editing software after scrapping the first song. I also had to make sure to shorten it. As the video was only two minutes long and the song was a little longer than this. I also cut off the part of the beginning of the song. As there was someone talking. This didn't fit the video and just sounded weird.    

The picture in this blog shows a website that I looked at but does not have the song that my group and I will be using for the final.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting props

Genre Research: A Wrinkle in Time