Editing:final

 Today I finished up the editing for the intro/project. My group and I had finished most things however there were still a few things that my group and I noticed we had to do/change. My group and I argued over the high angle I filmed and whether to include it or not. The high angle I had shot does not really look like I am in a forest and might not make sense with the story board. However, since Kennedy could not film a high angle (due to logistical issues), it was the only high angle that my group had.  So, we had to use it in order to get all of the necessary camera angles in this final. Another thing was that some of titles looked off. This was because my group and I layered two different colors over each other to create some of the the titles. To do this you have to put one color on before the other. This created an issue. In some parts the red layer would disappear leaving only the white colored title on screen before it would also disappear. This made it look weird, not uniform and choppy looking. To fix this issue I first checked the timing to see if I could just cut out the white colored title from where it was not supposed to be. However, this just ended up deleting the white layer of the title altogether. I ended up having to just delete the white layer, retype the white layer out and then put the red layer back on top of the white layer to solve this issue. Another issue was the time. When all of the new scenes that Kennedy and I had reshot were put into the intro the time was slightly over 2 minutes. To combat this, I took out some scenes of the black shots in between some of the scenes as these seconds were not absolutely necessary.  After doing this the final video was no longer over the time limit. After this I rewatched the final project from start to end, to make sure that everything was done, and that the final product was ready to be turned in. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting props

Genre Research: A Wrinkle in Time