Film Review

 Today I showed my final project to a group of people in my class. They had some suggestions. One suggestion was to make the black screens take up less time. Or shorten them a little. This was due to the fact that some of the black screens seemed to be a little longer than necessary/seemed dragged out. They said that this was really only a problem for the black screens that were a bit longer that didn't have any titles/dialogue over them. Another recommendation that my classmates made was to make it a little clearer what the characters are running towards in the scenes that just show them running. They also mentioned how the scenes that are supposed to be in a forest don't really look like they were filmed in a forest. So, they recommended that if we could refilm in a setting that had more trees/a more forestry setting. My classmates also said that in some scenes the footage seems to glitch to another image before going back to normal. They suggested to take those clips out and put them back in. Or in worst case scenario if that didn't work refilm them. They also noted that the intro did not have all the camera angles that it needed. Because of this my group and I have to refilm a few scenes. Another thing they pointed out was the lighting. The lighting is a bit bright which does not really help give of mysteries vibes. They suggested putting a filter on the shots (especially the ones outside) to make them look a little darker and fit the mood more. Another thing that was mentioned was the time. Currently my project is a few milliseconds over two minutes. My classmates suggested cutting parts of some of the black screens to get the time to exactly two minutes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting props

Genre Research: A Wrinkle in Time