final task/intro video

 This is the intro video that my group and I have been working on for the past couple of months. Hope you enjoy watching it. This was the first time I had attempted to do an intro for a movie. This was a cool experience, even though some parts were hard. Overall, I had fun working with my groupmates (Tasmia and Kennedy) again. I learned more about the editing process and how to film certain angels working on this project. The editing arguably took the longest and is what I learned the most about. I learned about a number of things while editing and had fun trying out different things. The editing process was harder than on the music video and challenged my skillset greater. This intro truly taught me about how much work and dedication goes into making films. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting props

Genre Research: A Wrinkle in Time